From a professional point of view, I'm a PhD student of Computational Linguistics at Saarland University, Germany. I have published a couple papers (listed in the Research section) and I've even dared to teach once. Despite what some administrative staff would like you to believe, I did obtain my first Degree in Computer Science in Argentina, at the University of Córdoba.
Outside work, my more regular hobbies are drawing, music, writing, and some photography. I also program a lot in my free time, because I'm the type of nerd who maintains his own servers for fun. I've traveled quite a bit, and I'm also a black belt in Shorinkan Karate-do and Seibukan Kobu-do.
Some questions you might have
- How can I contact you?
- You can reach me via contact - snail symbol - 7c0h.com.
- Do you have a PGP key I can use? I'd rather keep the NSA out of this.
- Good thinking. You can get my PGP key here.
- I found a nice picture in your website. Can I use it in <insert your project here>?
- Unless otherwise stated, all the content in this website is released under a Creative Commons license. As long as you follow those terms, we are cool.
Some other questions you weren't really planning on asking
- What's your favorite operating system?
- Unix. More precisely, Debian. But BSD sounds soooo tempting...
- Didn't you happen to have a blog a long time ago?
- Yes, I did - it was 7c0h.com.ar, which is no longer active. I saved the databases and files, though, so I'll upload translations of the best entries whenever I have the time.
- Which blogging platform are you using?
- Perl, with some bash scripts in between to glue all together. I wanted to write all of it in Bash to make a point, but it was a bit too hacky even for me.
- Are you that guy I met once doing karate?
- I might be. If you know of a Shorinkan dojo near me, or if you want to practice, please send me an e-mail. I have picked up Iaido in the meantime.
- Tabs or spaces?
- What is your spirit animal?
- The Super Nintendo
- Is it true that you have dinner at 10pm? Don't you get hungry?
- Yes, it's true. I don't get hungry because I have an extra meal around 6, called "Merienda". It's an Argentinean thing